We believe in making paying for your order as simple as possible, which is why we accept a number of different payment methods on our online store.
1. Credit/Cheque Cards: We accept all major Visa & Mastercard credit or cheque cards through our payment gateway partner PayFast. PayFast is South Africa's biggest online payment gateway and has a number of cutting edge security measures in place to protect your card information.
We chose PayFast because of their stellar track record and because with them, we never see your card information, so there are no loopholes with the secure of your card. Shopping with us, you can be secure in the knowledge that your card info is safe.
2. Instant EFT: In addition to paying by card, we also accept payments via PayFast's Instant EFT, and iPay's EFT option. If you feel safer transferring your payment to us directly, you can use either option to do so.
No need to send us any proof of payment, as both iPay and PayFast will let us know when you've made a payment. So you can shop and pay easily.
3. SnapScan: We all love shopping on our mobile phones, and with SnapScan you can pay for your order with us using SnapScan on your mobile phone too.
Simply open the SnapScan mobile app, link your credit or cheque card in the app and Snap away. For our SnapScan payments you will receive a SnapCode which you can scan to pay for your order in your order confirmation email. As soon as you've Snapped us your payment, we'll be notified and we'll get your order ready to ship out to you.
4. Zapper: Zapper is also a mobile first payment method linked to your credit/cheque card. It's quick, convenient and accepted by us for your order payments. Simply download the Zapper app, link your credit/cheque card or your PayPal account, zap the code and you're ready to go.
5. Bitcoin: Yes, we do actually accept Bitcoin! Our bitcoin payments are handled by PayFast on our behalf, but if you have a bitcoin wallet and want to pay for your order using bitcoin feel free! Just select the PayFast option on checkout, click on the Bitcoin button and follow the instructions.