Snugfit Face Mask with D15 particle filter - BUY ONE GET ONE FREE
Save R 0.00
LIMITED TIME OFFER
BUY ONE PACK GET ONE FREE!
Pack contains 2 masks with 8 spare filters
PROUDLY MANUFACTURED IN CAPE TOWN SOUTH AFRICA
* Please note that in the interest of hygiene Snugfit Face Masks are not eligible for exchange/return
- Double layer woven fabric construction
- Pocket for optional removable D15 particle filter
- Durable and easy to clean T200 percale
- Comfortable & breathable 100% T200 woven cotton fabric
- Secure elasticated ear loops ensuring maximum comfort
- Two-tone front and back panels
- Mask covers 50% of nose and fits snugly under chin
- D15 filter blocks 95% of droplets 5 (microns) or larger
- Complies to ISO 14644-1 Level 8
- Replaceable filter
- Not intended as a medical mask
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Remove mask carefully from your face by using the elasticated ear straps only and not by touching the mask.
- Before use, place the mask and D15 filter in a bowl and pour boiling water making sure it is fully covered . Allow to soak for least 5 minutes.
- Wash your hands and face thoroughly.
- Remove the D15 filter and allow to air dry.
- If the mask has dirty marks on it, you can hand or machine wash the mask with detergent. (Make sure the D15 filter is removed before hand or machine washing and do not squeeze, wring or hand-wash the D15 filter, as the delicate structure may be damaged.)
- Leave both D15 filter and mask to air-dry. Once both components are dry, insert D15 filter back into mask and it is ready to be worn again.
NOTE: D15 filters can only be sterilised and used 7 times each. Discard D15 filter after 7th use.